Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Nosferatu

I had the following question asked to me today about girls, and would like me answer this for him.. ( I am assuming its a him.)

Dear Heather:
Why is it when girls get mad they take forever to tell you why, or what you did. Why can't they just be up front with you?"

Sincerely,
Nosferatu

OK, well I will do my best to respond to your predicament, however keep in mind that I am not this girl, and this was very vague.

Dear Nosferatu,
Thank you for writing me and asking for my honorable advice.:)(GO YOU!) I am not sure what you did or why you did it, but this sound kind of childish. If a girl really cares about you and wants something with you they will communicate it to you...Even if she doesn't really want to! I once had a full blown panic attack trying to tell a guy that I wanted to have the "DTR" talk with him! And it was not even about the Determine the relationship conversation... It was just me telling him I wanted it to have that conversation. It scared the living shit out of me because I thought it would scare him off, or at least should because us dating was very new, However I did it.(GO ME!)It simple... It comes down to your happiness, needs and wants. It ended up being good and it was exactly what I needed if I wanted to keep dating him. If they are not doing this (communicating)then they might be scared about telling you because it may hurt you in some way, or they are just stuck in the 10Th grade and playing the role. Either way in any relationship, Friendship or any other "ship" talking about issues is the only way to resolve them. Trust me! Girls not willing to do this like that they are getting attention and a lot of it. So it sounds like a game to me... If you honestly didn't do anything to her then she is just digging for reasons to be the center of attention! So my advice Nosferatu is this.. You want her to be up front with you.. You be upfront with her. Tell her that you don't know what you did or said to make her mad, don't apologize for something your not sure you did, and if you did do it don't apologize for something that you felt was the best choice. However, that doesn't mean you can just blow her off... We all have feelings... Now if what you said or did is something you regret then you should probably man up and own up to it and clear the air, and buy her a cookie or two. If she doesn't give you enough respect to work it out, then she most likely is not worth it.

Good luck!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment